EVGA's first product since exiting GPU's is:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
An AIO

I will continue to support these guys wherever possible, personally, I thought their GPU's and their manufacturer support was the best in the business. That's not to say they didn't have failures or problems in design that required later fixes, but it's how they dealt with those issue that I admired so much.

I've had a hybrid cooler mod on my Founders Edition GTX 1080 which is still running great, temps never exceed just over 60c, it's definitely one of the best aftermarket cooler mods for a GPU I've ever had (ignore the dust, I'm afraid it's not getting cleaned until it's upgraded!)

20221105_212112.jpg

I personally completely stood with them with their decision to pull out of being an NVidia partner, I completely understood where they were coming from, the anti competitive nature of nvidia with their founders editions, aside from the insane pricing structures they dictate make it unsustainable I think for most partners to be able to make a good go of it, and I have no doubt we'll see others leave in the coming years too.

So this is EVGA's first product since leaving the GPU space. An AIO cooler with LED display!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
An AIO

I will continue to support these guys wherever possible, personally, I thought their GPU's and their manufacturer support was the best in the business. That's not to say they didn't have failures or problems in design that required later fixes, but it's how they dealt with those issue that I admired so much.

I've had a hybrid cooler mod on my Founders Edition GTX 1080 which is still running great, temps never exceed just over 60c, it's definitely one of the best aftermarket cooler mods for a GPU I've ever had (ignore the dust, I'm afraid it's not getting cleaned until it's upgraded!)

View attachment 35118

I personally completely stood with them with their decision to pull out of being an NVidia partner, I completely understood where they were coming from, the anti competitive nature of nvidia with their founders editions, aside from the insane pricing structures they dictate make it unsustainable I think for most partners to be able to make a good go of it, and I have no doubt we'll see others leave in the coming years too.

So this is EVGA's first product since leaving the GPU space. An AIO cooler with LED display!

Has @AgentCooper seen that cable mismanagement 🤣

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
All those cables and connections... :mad: I'm with Jayz on how frustrating it is to have a nice looking device with a complete mess of wires hanging off of it...

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have seen it. But I’m trying to be a better man so I’m being breezy and not saying nowt.

View attachment 35123

I love you like a brother… and only a brother could test my sensibilities that much.

View attachment 35124
I am truly sorry, I promise the next build I will actually spend some time on the cable management, all down to your influence I may add!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is well worth a watch, we really lost one of the best GPU aftermarket manufacturers with the loss of EVGA

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just had to post this, Jay is an EVGA fanboy, but has supported them hugely over the years and gets given some of their "concept" products such as this concept case (which isn't even listed on their US or EU site, even under the concept area)

But it's really cool, worth a watch