Crysis Remastered

SiAdams

Soooo completed the first crysis remastered on ea! Now I have just ordered the trilogy on epic games as I had a £10 discount for some reason. Not sure if everyone got the discount but it was automatically added at checkout and runs out 16/11/21. With the discount I got Crysis trilogy for £35! Bloody well worth it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Soooo completed the first crysis remastered on ea! Now I have just ordered the trilogy on epic games as I had a £10 discount for some reason. Not sure if everyone got the discount but it was automatically added at checkout and runs out 16/11/21. With the discount I got Crysis trilogy for £35! Bloody well worth it
What did you think of the first one?

SiAdams

What did you think of the first one?
Brilliant mate. Was a bit buggy with some graphics but not that often.

The storyline was brilliant. Didn’t want it to end and it left it open for the next one in an exciting way. Which I can get into next week.

I guess the games can only get better from the first one?

I’m trying not to give too much away here ha incase others haven’t played it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Brilliant mate. Was a bit buggy with some graphics but not that often.

The storyline was brilliant. Didn’t want it to end and it left it open for the next one in an exciting way. Which I can get into next week.

I guess the games can only get better from the first one?

I’m trying not to give too much away here ha incase others haven’t played it
I think the first was the strongest of the trilogy, that's not to say the others are bad in anyway, just not as monumentally impacting.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm part way through the first one on the way to the train station, the £10 was for being signed up to their email list