Am I dreaming...?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
As an Everton fan (somebody has to be!), it feels weird to say that we're really top of the league. The season's a marathon, not a sprint and all that, so I know it won't last. Still, it's nice while it does!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I think you've got every right to be excited as a Toffees fan this season. Ancelotti's settled in, James Rodriguez has hit the ground running, young Calvert-Lewin has got his eye in and is getting the supply he needs to knock 'em into the back of the onion bag.

D

Deleted member 41971

As an Everton fan (somebody has to be!), it feels weird to say that we're really top of the league. The season's a marathon, not a sprint and all that, so I know it won't last. Still, it's nice while it does!

I'm not an Everton fan but its great to see the clubs performances so far this season, more competition equals a better league and I would like to see Everton challenge for the top four after having decent investment and a more experienced manager. I always thought they went wrong with Silva.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
EDIT - Pickford is becoming more of a liability, though...
He's always had that in him. He's genuinely a decent keeper, he's got one mistake a game in him though. Tim Howard was like that when we first got him from Man United, but I don't know if he changed his training, or did something to improve his focus, but he eventually improved to maybe one mistake a season.

I'm not an Everton fan but its great to see the clubs performances so far this season, more competition equals a better league and I would like to see Everton challenge for the top four after having decent investment and a more experienced manager. I always thought they went wrong with Silva.

Had we got Silva when we were first interested, I was interested to see how he'd do, but going back for him after he was sacked was a mistake. I'm quietly confident the next couple of years under Carlo could be interesting.

D

Deleted member 41971

Had we got Silva when we were first interested, I was interested to see how he'd do, but going back for him after he was sacked was a mistake. I'm quietly confident the next couple of years under Carlo could be interesting.

Silva's stock rose after he did a decent job of nearly keeping Hull in the prem league, I would also like to see Rodriguez fulfilling his promise after getting lost at real, Moise Kean seems disinterested though its good to see a young talent in Lewin stepping up.