Agent Cooper's Amazing Spaces

Bhuna50

Author Level
Come to the darkside

1625688829416.png

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Of course i wouldn't expect it in here
:ROFLMAO: At least I can see there's a suitable home for it.

After seeing all the setups in this thread I feel guilty about the neglect I've given my office space. I will definitely set aside one Saturday to unplug everything and use the cable management system I have my cables trailing over instead of through

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We have a new entry! @B Poot has a lovely little workspace here and it just goes to show that it doesn’t have to be classic gamer setup with nanoleaf on the walls and funko pops all over the place to catch my eye. It just looks… good. And look at that cable management. I SALUTE YOU!

BB173D62-28A1-43E1-AF4C-D8A7CE07C912.jpeg

I’ve a question for @B Poot, though. Can that monitor on the left be placed vertically? I think that’d be the cherry on top and really tie it all together. But it’s a very minor point, doesn’t stop this being an amazing space 🙂👍

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
I’ve a question for @B Poot, though. Can that monitor on the left be placed vertically? I think that’d be the cherry on top and really tie it all together. But it’s a minor point, doesn’t stop this being an amazing space 🙂👍
Thanks AgentCooper - appearing in this thread has made my day!

I'm not sure if this second monitor can be rotated - it's pretty cheap. Whilst it doesn't look as good, this setup is useful for the work that I do, so unfortunately it will have to stay like this..

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Wahey! Two in one day! I’m loving the forum this afternoon. Another strong one, this time from @Turnips, who has obviously been paying attention to the things I love in life. Let’s start with this picture…

0368ED6D-523D-48B8-A8DD-6587A7BABEBB.jpeg

How satisfying is that?

74EE5B24-7F87-4970-865D-B7EB2AA4B764.png

And then young @Turnips really hits me in the feels with… a real time cable management pic!

94DB8621-5A73-4653-A188-2063D0D6A01D.jpeg

EDFA81EA-4B17-4028-88E9-0E86F6F52151.gif

But… the proof is in the pudding. And is the finished article a tasty dish? Let’s find out…

8970D742-FD71-4922-A8DE-223940C54FC9.jpeg

22DFDCE7-9E40-4CBC-A1B7-1807D3E78859.gif

It’s a beauty! A lot like the previous one posted, the setup doesn’t scream “I’M A HARDCORE GAMER!’

And doesn’t have to… these two entries are desks you’d just enjoy sitting at and absorbing the cable free goodness before cracking on with your work.

@Turnips … I am practically turning my own nips looking at this. Well done 👍

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Wahey! Two in one day! I’m loving the forum this afternoon. Another strong one, this time from @Turnips, who has obviously been paying attention to the things I love in life. Let’s start with this picture…

View attachment 28281

How satisfying is that?

View attachment 28282

And then young @Turnips really hits me in the feels with… a real time cable management pic!

View attachment 28283

View attachment 28284

But… the proof is in the pudding. And is the finished article a tasty dish? Let’s find out…

View attachment 28285

View attachment 28286

It’s a beauty! A lot like the previous one posted, the setup doesn’t scream “I’M A HARDCORE GAMER!’

And doesn’t have to… these two entries are desks you’d just enjoy sitting at and absorbing the cable free goodness before cracking on with your work.

@Turnips… I am practically turning my own nips looking at this. Well done 👍
And to think @Turnips desk came out of a skip as well Not Ikea :love:

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Thanks AgentCooper - appearing in this thread has made my day!

I'm not sure if this second monitor can be rotated - it's pretty cheap. Whilst it doesn't look as good, this setup is useful for the work that I do, so unfortunately it will have to stay like this..
We both have good taste when it comes to cases it seems as I have the same one!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We have a new entry… and it’s a real looker. Well done to @dtang_ie for blessing our collective eyeballs and warming our souls with this absolute peach of a setup.

A6B6961C-9B59-416C-A9B4-6B9EE0D4185A.jpeg

It’s positively glowing! And look at the system as well, it’s very tasty…

1B0032CC-114D-4948-9381-5CF315C86490.jpeg

Some people might think there’s a bit too much RGB going on here. To those people I say - this is my thread and you’re not welcome here 😜

Amazing space, @dtang_ie. Give yourself a pat on the back for a good job well done.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
We have a new entry… and it’s a real looker. Well done to @dtang_ie for blessing our collective eyeballs and warming our souls with this absolute peach of a setup.

View attachment 28873

It’s positively glowing! And look at the system as well, it’s very tasty…

View attachment 28874

Some people might think there’s a bit too much RGB going on here. To those people I say - this is my thread and you’re not welcome here 😜

Amazing space, @dtang_ie. Give yourself a pat on the back for a good job well done.
If anything there is too little RGB..........................He's only got 2 sticks of RGB RAM in there............... :ROFLMAO:

Nice build