Agent Cooper's Amazing Spaces

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Case looks beautiful, is it a 220T?
Yes it is indeed. I really like it actually. Initially I was sad there wasn't a white one as it would have matched the room better - but the interior and the RGB definitely looks best with the black case. It's nice and shallow so it feels quite compact.....

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Next up in Amazing Spaces, check out this tasty dish from @ojmck22...

ojmck22.JPG

I really like what's going on here.

Cables stowed nicely out of sight? CHECK.

Copious amounts of RGB? CHECK.

Cheeky bit of Nanoleaf? CHECK.

Other than the Spurs crest on the wall, what's not to like? You've passed the test, @ojmck22, this is an amazing space (y)

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
The cable management is epic, I broke down in tears of pure joy and elation the first time I saw this image...

Just look at that! It's amazing!

This cable hiding legend has since received their brand new system from PCS and it's now living in the space occupied by that grotty old Lenovo machine. Let's take a look...

Well I will just forget this thread even exists.. I wouldn't want to blind you with my cable horror :D. Far too many devices on such a small desk.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well I will just forget this thread even exists.. I wouldn't want to blind you with my cable horror :D. Far too many devices on such a small desk.
May I suggest you visit this thread's evil twin? Located over here...

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
May I suggest you visit this thread's evil twin? Located over here...

I mean its not that bad! I just don't have a lot of desk space for so many devices!

12 items to be exact

Next up in Amazing Spaces, check out this tasty dish from @ojmck22...

View attachment 22682

I really like what's going on here.

Cables stowed nicely out of sight? CHECK.

Copious amounts of RGB? CHECK.

Cheeky bit of Nanoleaf? CHECK.

Other than the Spurs crest on the wall, what's not to like? You've passed the test, @ojmck22, this is an amazing space (y)
I have to admit I dont like rgb but can appreciate how stunning that gaming space is superb !!!!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
In today's edition of Amazing Spaces we have an entry from @JUNI0R...

rsz_juni0r-1.jpg

Very nice... fancy another angle?

rsz_juni0r-2.jpg

I approve. We've got a nice colour scheme going on in the room, the RGB is complementary and the cables are well under control. Yes, you can see the wires coming from the monitors but there's actually a nice bit of symmetry to that.

The only thing that bugs me... the crease on the carpet that computer users will often be prone to due to the movement of a wheeled chair. Treat yourself to a tasteful rug to cover that and you're sorted.

Well done, @JUNI0R, your set-up has been deemed... worthy!

View attachment 22760

View attachment 22761

I approve. We've got a nice colour scheme going on in the room, the RGB is complementary and the cables are well under control. Yes, you can see the wires coming from the monitors but there's actually a nice bit of symmetry to that.

The only thing that bugs me... the crease on the carpet that computer users will often be prone to due to the movement of a wheeled chair. Treat yourself to a tasteful rug to cover that and you're sorted.

Pft wires from keyboard wires from headset wires from mouse standards are slipping round here ;) im joking I think this is my fave space so far real clean look to it the fact the room dosent glow neon colours is always a plus !

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
View attachment 22763 desktop caddy to get it off that carpet comes in all shapes and styles you can even get wall mounts for desktop pcs now but dont like the idea of £2000 hanging from a wall

I chose something a little more elegant for mine...

We can't be positive that @JUNI0R doesn't have something under there at this stage, let's not get too judgey just yet. Even if that tower is sat on the corpse of a decaying cat, it's still an... Amazing Space (roll credits!)

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 22760

View attachment 22761

Thank you for the feature, I'm very honoured!

After years of moving about on my chair sadly the carpet has seen better days! And don't worry it's something that bugs me too 😂

Looks fantastic @JUNI0R

There might be one already, but recommend getting a stand or a board to put the PC on. Can't have that lovely system sucking up dust from the carpet :)
Been thinking about getting my PC on something, even if it's just some MDF cut down from Wickes 😂 Or maybe I make myself a little table for it!

View attachment 22763 desktop caddy to get it off that carpet comes in all shapes and styles you can even get wall mounts for desktop pcs now but dont like the idea of £2000 hanging from a wall
Another option, although I might look for something a lot more elegant and little less plasticy if that's okay!
I chose something a little more elegant for mine...

We can't be positive that @JUNI0R doesn't have something under there at this stage, let's not get too judgey just yet. Even if that tower is sat on the corpse of a decaying cat, it's still an... Amazing Space (roll credits!)
Sadly, as I've alluded to, there isn't anything under there and it's been something I've thinking I should do for a while 😬

This is a lot more up my alley and I've just found one in black! It's ordered and being Primed to my house. I'll post a pic when it arrives!

Again, many thanks for the feature and I'm glad you like it!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We've got a new addition to Amazing Spaces, this stunning Flight Sim-centric build from @StuRan!

FlightSimRig1.jpg

Let's face it, any system that's attached to a Samsung G9 is going to be a strong contender for this thread! And it's VESA mounted, that cannot have been an easy task! Nice use of space, judicious use of cable tidies to get the wires into one strand, and even a little bit of RGB (which I'll assume is mainly for my benefit ).

May that system bring you years of safe descents, approaches and landings :) (y)

We've got a new addition to Amazing Spaces, this stunning Flight Sim-centric build from @StuRan!

View attachment 23052

Let's face it, any system that's attached to a Samsung G9 is going to be a strong contender for this thread! And it's VESA mounted, that cannot have been an easy task! Nice use of space, judicious use of cable tidies to get the wires into one strand, and even a little bit of RGB (which I'll assume is mainly for my benefit ).

May that system bring you years of safe descents, approaches and landings :) (y)
Stunning set up we should have a end of year winner think of the bribes agentcooper !!!!!